One Day Decorating Makeover is instant gratification for up to two rooms, in one day, for one flat fee!
Whether you know exactly what you need to do but are too busy to fit decorating and organizing into your schedule. Or if your frustrated and need help honing in on what will fix a room that just doesn’t feel right, my fresh perspective can help you re-imagine how your home can look, feel, and function by making it more comfortable and livable for everyone.
In one day you will go from
"It looks fine " to "Wow!I can't believe how amazing this room looks and how good it feels”.
At the end of my simple five-step process, you'll have up to two rooms in your home quickly and easily transformed.
One Day Decorating Makeover is perfect for
- Pulling a space together using what you already own
- Preparing your home to entertain
- Decorating for the holidays or seasonally
- A recent life change like downsizing, roommate moving out, marriage, new baby or blended family
- Clutter that is out of control
- A tight budget
The beautiful and inviting home you desire is easier to achieve than you imagined with a Decorating One-Day Makeover.
How One Day Decorating Makeover Works
1. The first step is to schedule a design discovery call with me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
2. Next, I'll send you my insightful design questionnaire to help me learn more about you, your style and lifestyle.
3. We will then schedule a two-hour in-home design assessment. This is time to get acquainted with you, tour your space, assess what we will be working with, and go over your design questionnaire.
4. Prior to Makeover Day, I will come to your home with a customized plan that includes recommendations for any additional accessories, art, and furniture.
5. On Makeover Day I will organize and style your home. Your room(s) will be cleaned and ready for your big reveal.
Contact Me here If You Have Any Questions
I needed ideas of how to arrange my playroom area and also incorporate existing large black storage units. Susan created creative and inspired designs for the playroom. The result is absolutely beautiful! Susan was professional, flexible, and very conscious of staying within my small budget. She was a true pleasure to work with and clearly is a gifted designer!
— Janis W. in Downingtown, PA
INCLUDED with a One Day Decorating Makeover
• Depending on your needs, your makeover could include a floor plan, accessorizing, lighting, and styling using what you already own along with recommendations for any additional accessories, art, and furniture.
• 4-6 hours of Makeover Day time and a handyman for up to 2 hours
• I will hang any small, lightweight pieces of art and mirrors
• On Makeover Day I will organize and style your home. Your room(s) will be cleaned and ready for your big reveal where we will do a final walk through together to make sure you are happy with your new space.
• Access to my online design studio and your personal project board. Here you will find all the elements of your project in one easy to use place. If you ever want to refer back to your design proposal, contractor estimates, furniture floor plan, furniture selections, color palette, upholstery, flooring, and wall material selections and/or construction drawings, this will be an easy place to find them.
• You'll be kept in the loop with weekly project updates. I'll email you with an update on what I've worked on this week, what progress you can expect next week along with meeting reminders and any other important information.
What is not included
everything listed is available for an additional fee
• Moving excessively heavy or awkward furniture from one room to another or up and down stairs.
• Hanging large or heavy pieces of art, mirrors, and accessories.
• The purchase of recommended pieces of furniture, art or accessories
• Personal Shopping Trips
• Painting, repair work, window treatments, color consultation, electrical, plumbing
• Heavy duty dusting, cleaning, and organizing.
One Day Decorating Makeover is
one flat fee of $800 for up to two rooms.
I strive to serve my clients in the Philadelphia metro with an interior design experience that is customized and delivered with attentive care from start to finish, saving you time, hassle and costly mistakes...... Click here to learn more about me.
If You're Not Local To The Philadelphia Metro Area
Or Outside My General Service Area
I Can Help You!
Do like what you see in my portfolio, but you live you farther away, or out of state? I offer eDesign services and would be happy to discuss the opportunity to work with you. While most of my projects are local to the Philadelphia metro, I'm available to work outside of my general service area and love to speak with you. Click to start a conversation