Healthcare design for Lifecycle WomanCare in bryn mawr, pa included modernization and aesthetic refreshing of the birth suites.
Healthcare design For Lifecycle WomanCare meant enhancing their ability to provide the very best care. They are a non-profit organization providing patient-focused healthcare services for women of all ages.
- Lack of a cohesive look and feel throughout the small facility
- Limited client and facility storage, worn seating and harsh lighting
- Dated window treatments that were disfunctional and difficult to launder
Healthcare Design Solutions
Reborn and flourishing a new, the birth suite redesign centered on the comfort of the laboring mother and her family as well as the practical needs of the staff.
Establishing a clear healthcare design that brings the facility together as a whole
- Easy to clean shutters with split top and bottom operable louvers so the mother can choose her view and still have privacy
- Removal of dirt and dust collecting drapes, replaced by properly installed valances
Long-lasting healthcare design grade rocking chairs with moisture, stain, and germ resistant fabrics
- Metal headboards anchored to the walls for easy hold and safe laboring
- Cabinetry added for increased storage
- Ambient lighting for stress reduction
Want to read what clients have to say about working with Susan Rains Design?
BEFORE AND AFTER
All current photography of the birth suites at Lifecycle WomanCare by amp Studio www.ampstudiollc.com