Full-Service Interior Design will take you seamlessly from inspiring design ideas to exciting final reveal.
I help you increase the value you experience from your home for years to come.
Love coming home to surroundings that are not only beautiful but supportive of your health and well-being. Celebrate and share your home with friends and family.
Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or if you need help honing in on your personal style, I can help you re-imagine how your home can look, feel, and function by making it more comfortable and livable for everyone.
I’ll take care of your entire interior design project with an organized process and the creative design help you need to create the a beautiful and put together home you dream of. No more frustration with making the wrong purchases or stuck on what to do next.
Get your weekends back! I take the headache out of finding the perfect pieces of furniture and decor. I have access to premium design resources to create a unique and custom design not available to everyone.
I personally manage your project to make sure that everything arrives correctly and that all subcontractors are completing their work as planned. I’ll put everything in place and make your home look amazing.
How Full-Service Interior Design Works
1. The first step is to schedule a design discovery call with me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
Click to book your design discovery call now.
2. Next, I'll send you my insightful design questionnaire to help me learn more about you, your style and lifestyle.
3. We will then schedule a two-hour in-home consultation. This is time to get acquainted with you, tour your space, and go over your design questionnaire so I can go back to my studio to develop a design proposal for you.
Contact Me here If You Have Any Questions
Susan Rains took on the challenging task of re-doing our family room - the heartbeat of the house. She surpassed our expectations in successfully marrying to my traditional taste my husband's contemporary taste, the product of which was an amazing transitional ambiance. Susan was thorough in gaining an understanding of what we were looking for in terms of functionality in the room, as well as elements of our (husband's and mine) individual tastes and heritage, and brought a lovely flare of style to that. She thinks outside the box, particularly in terms of color palettes and fabrics/textiles. We are very happy with the room and get compliments on it all the time. When we get ready to do another room in the house, Susan Rains Design is who we will call, without a doubt.
— Deanne F. in Wynnewood PA
INCLUDED with Full-Service Interior Design
- Depending on your needs, your Full-Service home interior design solution could include a concept and mood board, furniture floor plan, furniture selections, color palette, upholstery, flooring, and wall material selections and/or construction drawings for tradespeople like remodeling professionals and handymen.
- In-person design consultation and design solution meetings. Being together is the best way to show you my design suggestions, see and feel material selections, and answer your questions.
- Access to my online design studio and your personal project board. Here you will find all the elements of your project in one easy to use place. If you ever want to refer back to your design proposal, contractor estimates, furniture floor plan, furniture selections, color palette, upholstery, flooring, and wall material selections and/or construction drawings, this will be an easy place to find them.
- Personal shopping services to find that perfect accessory or piece of furniture because sometimes you need to see a painting or sit on a couch in person to confidently make a purchase.
- I'll take care of project management. All the mundane things like emailing, scheduling, purchasing, receiving, installation and follow up. No paperwork or waiting on hold during your lunch break anymore.
- You'll be kept in the loop with weekly project updates. I'll email you with an update on what I've worked on this week, what progress you can expect next week along with meeting reminders, shipping dates, and any other important information.
I strive to serve my clients in the Philadelphia metro with interior design experience that is customized and delivered with attentive care from start to finish, saving you time, hassle and costly mistakes...... Click here to learn more about me.
If you're Not local to the Philadelphia Metro Area
or Outside My General Service Area
I Can Help You!
Do like what you see in my portfolio, but you live you farther away, or out of state? I offer eDesign services and would be happy to discuss the opportunity to work with you. While most of my projects are local to the Philadelphia metro, I'm available to work outside of my general service area and love to speak with you. Click to start a conversation