Clear, customized, interior design plans so that you can confidently complete your room as your time and budget allow.
Interior Design Plans are the perfect solution to budget-savvy DIY home design with the expertise of a professional interior designer. If you prefer to manage and shop as your time and budget allow, this is for you.
No more second guessing, my fresh perspective, and creative design skills are your solution.
Don't go it alone. Complete your project in less time and skip the frustration of making the wrong purchases or feeling stuck on where to start and where to shop.
I’ll put together a complete plan to resolve your home interior design challenges and grant your decor wishes. Complete with a clickable shopping list and how to worksheets. You'll have an organized plan for creating the beautiful and put together home of your dreams.
Imagine how good it will feel to walk into a home you love. You'll want to celebrate and share your home with friends and family.
Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or if you need help honing in on your personal style, I can help you re-imagine how your home can look, feel, and function by making it more comfortable and livable for everyone.
How Interior Design Plans for Do It Yourself Success Works
1. The first step is to schedule a design discovery call with me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
2. Next, I'll send you my insightful design questionnaire to help me learn more about you, your style and lifestyle.
3. We will then schedule a two-hour in-home consultation. This is time to get acquainted with you, tour your space, and go over your design questionnaire so I can go back to my studio to develop a design proposal for you.
Contact Me Here If You Have Any Questions
Susan was such an incredible resource in the interior design plans for our baby boy’s nursery!
The whole process was a breeze, which was very much appreciated considering everything else that needs to be done when expecting a baby. Susan prepared a tremendously helpful project schedule to make sure everything would be complete in time for the little one’s arrival. She was also incredibly responsive throughout the process, always able to make time for a quick chat or e-mail when I had questions.
Working with Susan was a very collaborative process. She would start by asking questions about our likes and dislikes then present different suggestions on color/layouts/furniture/etc., constantly refining the design to satisfy all of our wants and needs for the space. Going into the project we didn’t have a vision of how the room would come together but she was able to nail down a look that we absolutely love and look forward to seeing our little guy grow up in.
— Rebecca P.
INCLUDED with Interior Design Plans for Do It Yourself Success
- Depending on your needs, your Interior Design Plans for Do it Yourself Success could include a concept and mood board, furniture floor plan, furniture selections, color palette, upholstery, flooring, and wall material selections and/or construction drawings for tradespeople like remodeling professionals and handymen.
- Super easy clickable shopping list that will take you directly to the retail website where you can purchase your suggested furniture and decor items as your budget allows
- How to Interior Design worksheets to carrying out the design and make it look amazing as your time allows.
- In-person design consultation and design solution meetings. Being together is the best way to show you my design suggestions, see and feel material selections, and answer your questions.
- Access to my online design studio and your personal project board. Here you will find all the elements of your project in one easy to use place. If you ever want to refer back to your design proposal, contractor estimates, furniture floor plan, furniture selections, color palette, upholstery, flooring, and wall material selections and/or construction drawings, this will be an easy place to find them.
- You'll be kept in the loop with weekly project updates. I'll email you with an update on what I've worked on this week, what progress you can expect next week along with meeting reminders and any other important information.
I strive to serve my clients in the Philadelphia metro with an interior design experience that is customized and delivered with attentive care from start to finish, saving you time, hassle and costly mistakes...... Click here to learn more about me.
If You're Not local to the Philadelphia Metro Area
or Outside My General Service Area
I Can Help You!
Do like what you see in my portfolio, but you live you farther away, or out of state? I offer eDesign services and would be happy to discuss the opportunity to work with you. While most of my projects are local to the Philadelphia metro, I'm available to work outside of my general service area and would love to speak with you. Click to start a conversation.