Few things can change the look of a room as dramatically and beautifully as custom framing for your art.
Professional custom framing preserves, protects, and presents your artwork. It's also the final touch that brings a room together
I come to you with a complete framing toolkit of matting and frames for shop at home convenience. You won’t have to run another errand or work around inconvenient business hours. No more worry about fitting your art in the car or awkwardly banging your beautiful new frame into the door because we’ll deliver it to you.
Nothing compares to the certainty you’ll feel when shopping at home for your custom framing. I’ll help you select the perfect combination to complete your art and compliment your dÃ©cor. You'll know for sure the matting won’t clash with your walls and that the frame adds just the right touch.
If you are looking for artwork, I can help. My background in art and design have refined my taste and eye for quality, so you know I’ll only bring the good stuff. I’ve built relationships with local galleries who give me access to a large selection of art prints and one of a kind original paintings that can be previewed in your home before purchasing. If you fall in love with a piece we can choose custom framing on the spot.
Within my thirteen years as a professional picture framer, I have seen and framed almost anything you can think of from the odd, enormous, fragile and priceless. Along with my framing experience, you have the talent and skill of an interior designer on your side. I’d be happy to help you decide where to hang your art, create a gallery wall and make recommendations on where an additional piece of artwork is needed.
How Shop at Home Custom Framing Works
1. The first step is to schedule a design discovery call with me. I'll get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
Click to book your design discovery call now.
2. Next, I'll send you my insightful custom framing questionnaire to help me learn more about you, your needs and style.
3. We will then schedule a two-hour shop at home framing consultation. Now that we have arrived at your selections I will get back to you with a pricing proposal within 48 hours.
4. If you like the price quote, I’ll pick up your art or if it is large we will arrange for pickup service.
5. You’ll receive a call when your artwork is ready for delivery.
Contact Me Here If You Have Any Questions.
WHY FRAME YOUR ART WITH SUSAN RAINS DESIGN
Custom picture framing was my first career. During the thirteen years I worked as a framer, I started as a salesperson and worked my way through all aspects of production to become studio manager.
This position honed valuable skills I use on a day to day basis as an Interior Designer. Project management, scheduling, and purchasing are all my regular tasks.
I maintain a close business relationship with my previous employer of eight years, Merion Art and Repro Center. To serve my interior design clients better all around, we have teamed up to offer the convenience and unsurpassed design experience of shop at home custom framing.
If you want to know more about my background read my about page.
INCLUDED In Shop At Home Custom Framing
• Up to 2 hours of consultation time in your home or office. Additional time can be purchased as needed.
• You will receive my insightful custom framing questionnaire. I want to learn the story of your art, where you might hang it, what you want to achieve, and details about your home décor.
• I arrive prepared with a wide selection of mat board and curated frame samples. Along with all the tools of the trade to illustrate the framing process and answer your questions.
• My advice on where to hang your art, how to create a gallery wall, where your home could use additional artwork and where you can find it.
• Pickup and delivery service (oversized pieces are an additional $35)
shop at home custom framing is
One Flat Fee Of $175 For Up To Two pieces of artwork.
Shop at Home Custom Framing BONUSES
- $50 credit towards the purchase of the custom framing solutions I present to you
- Volume pricing for residential and contract framing needs
- Repeat and referral discounts
Additional Services Available With Shop at Home Custom Framing
Pick up and delivery service for oversized artwork
We’ll take care of packing your art and transporting it carefully to and from the studio. No more worrying that the SUV will be wide enough or awkwardly banging your beautiful new frame into the door. This added convenience starts at $35.00
Picture hanging service
I can recommend a professional picture hanger if you need assistance hanging your framed artwork.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOP AT HOME CUSTOM FRAMING
1. What custom framing services do you offer?
Custom Cut Matting
Intricate matting shapes, lettering, and designs
Diplomas and Documents
Jerseys and Sports Memorabilia
Object Framing (shoes, coins, knives, guns, etc.)
2. How long has Merion Art and Repro been in the custom picture framing business?
For over twenty years the framing department at Merion Art and Repro Center has served tens of thousands of satisfied and repeat loyal customers.
3. How long will my framing take to complete?
Merion Art and Repro is consistently in demand. It may take up to four weeks for your framing to be complete. Rush jobs can be accommodated.
4. What if I don’t see the perfect frame for my art from the selection you bring to my home?
While this is rare, I will return with a second set of samples for a one half hour second try if necessary. A third try would be billed at an hourly rate of $50
Do you still have questions or want to get started on your project?
Please contact me and I'll get right back to you.